Director of Photography/Director and Camera Operator
I'm a freelance cinematographer based in New York City. My work has been on The New Yorker, PBS, ABC, ESPN, Ovation, Vogue and The Atlantic. My work is primarily commercial and documentary. I'm always open to new freelance opportunities. Let me know if you'd like to work together on something or just grab a cup of coffee. I'm in the Local 600 Cinematographers Guild.
- I've filmed in the Arctic circle and temperatures reached 40 below.
- I have worked internationally in 9 Countries.
- I ran two marathons. (Philadelphia and NYC)
Starbucks, Teavana, Adidas, MTV, AOL, Visa, Lexus, Infiniti, Chobani, Art21, fyi, Vasque, MSG, Sundance Channel, Mercedes Benz, Kenneth Cole, Pandora, Coca-Cola, West Elm, Tory Burch Foundation, The Atlantic, Refinery29, Teen Vogue, Edible Brooklyn, History Channel.
Ad Agencies and Production Companies:
Ogilvy, FCB, kbs+, MRY, Picture Farm, Rebel Films, Break Thru Films, Narrator, LEGS Media, Ovation, Shooters Productions, Turly Pictures, House blend Media
IATSE Local 600 Camera Operator
- Sony FS7 w/extension unit
- 3 IDX V-mount batteries and charger
- Sachtler 20 Tripod
- TV Logic 5.6" Monitor
- 17" Panasonic Monitor
- Canon EF L Series Lenses (24-105 mm f4, 16-35 mm f2.8, 50 mm f1.2, 70-200 mm f2.8, 100 mm f2.8 macro)
- Dana Dolly (4' and 6' speedrail)
- 2 1X1 Astra Lite Panels
- 5D Mark III
- Syrp Motion Control Timelapse.
- Westcott Portable Flag Kit
- 2 C-Stands
- 1 Matthews Floor Stand